Thursday, January 12, 2012

Birthday Plans

Thank you all for your patience! I'm thinking that we'll have a small party here in Traverse City on Saturday, January 21st, and then another party in Grand Haven on Sunday, January 22nd. I know my dad would really enjoy a service at C3, so I'll try to get him there for the service and then maybe a little gathering afterward. I'm still ironing out the details, but I know many of you are waiting for news. I'll post details once I have some...perhaps tomorrow or Saturday.

My dad also has an appointment with his oncologist (the cancer doctor) tomorrow, Friday, January 13th. (Ominous, I know.) We'll discuss chemo and whether we'll continue treatment and also the possibility of Hospice. My dad has a follow-up appointment with his radiation oncologist to see how radiation worked, but that appointment isn't until March, which feels like lightyears away.

We've got a little blizzard a-brewin' up here; I hope everyone stays safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment