Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving, Victory, 70 Steps

We had a nice big Thanksgiving meal last Thursday. Thanks for the Thanksgiving messages many of you sent us! Here's a picture of our family and our feast.



On Saturday my dad and I watched Ohio State lose to Michigan in football. That was a pretty awesome day. :) He's definitely losing some hair from the radiation treatments, but when I asked if he wanted me to shave his head, he looked at me like I was crazy, which I took to be a "no." haha



Today my dad started physical therapy. My mom reports that he walked 70 steps today. You can see him with his physical therapist below. Pretty awesome, eh?


1 comment:

  1. That IS awesome, Nora! So glad you were able to celebrate Thanksgiving together! I so love that his exchange sons were there as well. We're thinking of him every day....hoping to get back up for a visit before Christmas. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete